Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Area!

Dear Family,

Buena. This last week was pretty crazy. We have finally started to get people to come to church and really start to progress, then CHANGES! Im now in a whole new sector of the mission with a new companion. My new sector is right across the street from my old one, so its a little wierd. My companion is from Santiago Chile and his name is Elder Terra. He seems like a good guy and i look forward to working with and getting to know him.

Goodbyes are always hard. It was like saying goodbye to you guys again because these people have been like my family. We had lots of food and lots of good times. I have lots of pictures too but those will have to wait because i cant send them all. 

So as for me i don't have much to talk about this week. Sorry, for those of you who wanted a ton of information this week. But as for you guys up there in Rexburg and the States im glad to hear that things are going well. Preston, Good Luck at Civic this weekend and shake some boody. :) Im glad that all of you guys are healthy and are keeping busy. 

As for that brother of the church that you asked about i dont know him. And with the recipies, what you have is fine. Thanks for all that you guys do for me and the support that you give me.

Next week will be a little more informative after a week in a new sector. I love you all and enjoy the new year!
 
Elder Ashworth

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My new companion
 
 
Look what I found in Chile!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment