Thursday, January 23, 2014

El Bosque (My Sector)

Dear Family and Friends,

Its great to hear that things are good in Rexburg and that everyone did well at Civic. 

Well not much to talk about this week except that we are working hard and are working with members more in this ward. My comp is the 2nd counselor to the bishop and I'm a young mens counselor again. Also, Grandma you will get a kick out of this one, The bishop asked me to play the piano for sacrament meetings now. Yeah, you guys can tell me "i told you so". Because now i have to practice. Its been 7 years since i last practiced the piano. No better time to learn then the present.

We had a really good lesson this week with a young man. He is a less active member and would like to change his life. So we taught about The Plan of Salvation and the Atonement. It was one of the most powerful lessons i have ever given. The spirit was strong and you could see it in his face. We are excited to see if he really does change and starts to come back to church.

Other then that everything is going good. I have to speak Spanish all the time with my new companion but that's ok. It helps me to learn faster. Also today we had a water balloon fight as a zone. Here are some pictures.

Thanks for Everything,
Love you all,
Elder Ashworth



No comments:

Post a Comment