Thursday, August 20, 2015

¡¡LA ULTIMA SEMANA!! - August 19 2015


Well, This last week was great! we have been working non-stop. We have tons of thing to still do before i leave and few hours to do them in. 

This last week i went to the temple with Pres. Cook and his Wife for the last time here in Chile. It was great to be there with all of the missionaries that i have served with and our great president and his wife. Also we had a devotional of goodbyes. It was great too. I got to see people that i havent seen in months and years!! literally, i saw someone from my first ward. And i left that ward 1 and 1/2 years ago. But it was great. But it is a bummer to see the mission come to an end but i know my next step in life is coming up. I just hope im prepared :/ Im exited and nervous but i know everything will be fine!  

This saturday we have a baptism and they are super excited. Paulina is ready and her dad is excited to baptize her. I have seen this family chnage just over the last few months. Its amazing what the gospel can do to people. 

Well, wish me luck and i will see you guys on Tuesday!!!

Love you all,

Elder Ashworth

No comments:

Post a Comment