Saturday, June 13, 2015

New Comp, Same Life - June 3 2015

Hey Everybody!!

So me and my comp had changes yesterday. Elder Skabelund when to another sector and im now again with Elder Thompson. He is the missionary i trained about a year back. I was his first comp and he is my last comp. Its amazing how the tables turn. But this week was good. We did lots of contacts but our spirits are high and we are ready to roll. We set a baptismal date with Pamela for June 20th. We are helping her to fulfill her desire of being baptized. 

Im glad to hear that everything is going great and that everybody is doing good. Keep it up and have a great week. Sorry this email is so short but the computer cut out on me and i forgot everything i was going to write to you guys. 

Love yall, 
Elder Ashworth

Photo is what we eat for lunch normally. Beans and noodles. I put the rice with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment