Sunday, May 3, 2015

TRANFERS!! April 22,2015

Well hello to the Burgians!!

This last week was interesting. It wasnt full of many things but we did go to the temple with Sister Florentina and her family. She loved it so much. She was very excited to "win" her recommendation to enter into the temple in another year to be endowed. She is amazing. Also her son in law liked it and her grandchildren thought it was paradise. I am very happy that she has felt the love of god in her life. 

Then we also had changes or i was transferred. I am now in the ward next to los olmos called Villa Magisterio or in english Village Magestry. I am with elder Skabelund. He is way over 6 foot and is also from my group in the MTC. But we are ready to work and make the best out of our time here. 

I hope you are all doing well and i will see you all in a few weeks!!

Love you all,
Elder Ashworth

No comments:

Post a Comment