Sunday, August 24, 2014

A great Week

Dear Family,

This week was super great. I would like to tell all about it but i don't have lots of time to write today. We started to write late so this is going to really short. But i will fill you all the next week.

First off, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my mom and dad. You guys are great!!!!! i wouldn't be where I'm at without you guys!!! Love you!!!

Second we had interviews with President Cook again this week and they were awesome as always. We have a vision for the mission and it is to be 100% consecrated to the work. And i know that we can do it as a mission because we are ready to it. We are all in accord with our vision for the mission. 

Everything is going good here in the sector and ward. The investigators are progressing and the less actives are coming to church. I'm doing great and an really excited to keep working. I even think that i have been losing weight. Everybody tells me that I'm skinnier. It is awesome. I guess that all of those ab workouts are working. 

Anyways that's my week. So till next week. Love you All!!!!!!

and again HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Love Elder Ashworth,

P.S. Pics will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment