Saturday, October 18, 2014

October, October, and Sun!

Well, this week has been pretty goof. It is now October which means that the sun is coming out. Which leads to sun burn. I have received my first sunburn of the year. My nose is nice and red.
But other then that I'm good. This is just the start of 9 months of sun and heat. Its only about 29 degrees Celsius and i feel like I'm dying but it gets up to 40 degrees Celsius in the summer time. It going to be fun!!!

Today we tried to fly a kite and the wind just destroyed them. I think it was because they were old. So when they took off the wind ripped them to shreds. But then we played a little bit of soccer, which is always fun.

This last week we also had a zone conference. It was really good. President Cook talked about how we can break the barriers to our faith. And if we do it we can make great things happen in the mission and our lives. We also talked about how to use our faith. That its not just a belief but an action and promise with God. If we exercise faith, or do the action of faith. God is bound to give us blessings if we do what he says. 

These last few weeks we have found lots of new people to visit and teach so we are looking forward to seeing how they progress. I hope you all have a great week and thanks grandma for the letter. Letters are always appreciated and enjoyed. 

Love you all,
Elder Ashworth

Pics: ME with my new hair cut, a hat from bolivia, and a hedgehog
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment