Monday, October 27, 2014

I have no idea what to put as a subject

Dear Family,

This week was really good. we worked hard everyday in the hot sun and i have the sunburn to prove it. Lots of contacts and lots of changes. We have been trying to change what we are doing to find new people to see if it works. We will see what happens.

Sadly i really don't have anything exciting to tell you guys today. My week was pretty boring and today we just played soccer and basketball. And i just got sunburned more. I believe that my sunblock doesn't do anything. But its ok. I will live. I dont even have pictures to send you guys either. Im really sorry. Im kind of lame this week. I cant remember anything that we did. 

The only thing that i remember is that we changed our meetings on Sunday to start with the classes and end with sacrament meeting so that we can go out and pick up the people that didnt show up to church. 

Love you all and thanks for your support and prayers. Always great to hear from you all.

Elder Ashworth

No comments:

Post a Comment