Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter and General Conference



hey family and friends,

This last week was great. I listened to conference and it helped me see what i have to do with my life when i get home ;) i think it has something to do along the lines of MARRIAGE but im not quiet sure. I dont think there were enough talks about it ;) jajaja.

Also it was great to remember about the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for me and for all the human race. Like Elder Holland said, Do you think he is just going to leave us to fall eternally? No! He provided a way so that we can be helped up. I know this to be true. I have seen it and i can never forget it. I love this gospel and the opportunity i have to be here in Chile preaching it to the great people here. I have come to know the love of god and how to love people just like god does.

I hope you guys had a great weekend and received answers to your questions just like i did this conference weekend.

Love you all, and have a great week!!

Elder Ashworth

No comments:

Post a Comment